> On Mar 26, 2005, at 8:07 AM, Rory Goff wrote:
>
> > Yes, quite true; we can say they are anchored there. However they
> > appear to have correlates or analogues throughout the various
> > dimensions. We can say from Purusha's point of view the Sex
chakra
> > or pranamayakosha manifests in the cosmic body as Sagittarius
(the
> > divine Planter) and Pisces (the divine Forester), for example,
and
> > on the Tree of Nine (lokas) as the realm of the Dark Elves or
> > vegetable devas, and so on. There is a rich and almost infinitely
> > complex network of magical correspondences. It gets a bit bogged
> > down if I throw in all the correlates from all the different
> > dimensions in every posting; for those who are curious, symbolism
> > for much of these is available in postings with OMG or Akasha
last
> > year and (in much more detail) on my website.
>
> Since Brahman is not creative, it must use maya to appear as
manifest.

> The prana-maya-kosha veils the Pure Self and makes it *appear* as
if it
> is a speaker--when in fact it is speechless. It does not give or
take.
> It is not a mover because it has no movement. These are merely the
> aspects of illusion that the pranic body deludes into believing
(as
> correspondences, etc.). It's just maya in her energetic form, but
it
> *IS* still her dance, her web and her weaving it. This is all due
> kriya-shakti.
>
> One can go thru all the sheaths and also discover how they work in
> cahoots with maya to fool us.
>
> At least so says "Vedanta". There are other POV's. YMMV.

Many thanks for bringing this up! Yes, in my view each realm
contains analogues of all the realms within it, in holographic mode,
so that each realm appears to contain it all and to be self-
sufficient; viewable as not-so only after one has "seen through" it.
What I am describing above as cosmic-body chakras and so forth was
NOT perceivable (for me at least) in those states you describe
(specifically what you have described as the progression from C.C.
to G.C. to U.C.); it is just an overview or map from the point of
view of Purusha -- perhaps really viewable only after actually
enlivening B.C. (and ideally K.C. and S.C.), and one knows that
Brahman does indeed manifest; there is no other; Purusha and
Prakriti are the same.

What you are describing above would in my model be translatable as
the realization of the illusory or projected nature of maya, which
begins to dawn as one moves from C.C. through G.C. into U.C., and
one realizes it is not all "out there" at all but actually within;
the world "out there" is exactly as we are, a perfect reflection or
manifestation of the play(s) or themes we are working on inside.

Here's how I see it at the moment anyhow: The description of Brahman
as the unmoved, uninvolved witness describes C.C., where Purusha is
occupying the cosmic (Purushic) body as its third-eye, Avyakta, the
Unmanifest, and Prakriti is occupying it as its base-chakra, the
Karmendriyas, the organs of action. In G.C., Purusha has descended
as far as its cosmic throat -- the bliss-realm of divine archetypes -
- and Prakriti has ascended as far as cosmic sex -- the senses.
There is still a projection of all these newly unfolded lokas "out
there" as outside oneself. In U.C., Purusha has moved down into the
cosmic heart, the Buddhi-realm, and Prakriti has moved up as far as
the cosmic navel, the manas-realm, and one now begins to really
grasp that all the dimensions of spacetime -- all of G.C.'s or
pranayamaya/anandamaya's koshas -- are just a movie of the mind.
There is still a small but very important (in its own estimation
*lol*) distinction or boundary between Purusha and Prakriti, though,
until the two finally meet at the Golden Solar Angel -- the
Ahamkara, at the bottom of one's heart, or the Solar Plexus -- and
one knows the Guru-Christ fully as oneself. Then *bam* it all
disappears, and the Dark Night of the Soul ensues, culminating in
the final surrender of the Ahamkara and its no-self extinction in
B.C. - Absolute and Relative have met and overlapped. "It is
finished." All this is the emptiful THAT, and THAT alone is. (Always
has been; always will be, NOW.)

But actually, if we so choose, our explorations have just begun, and
now we find more and more of the realms of life reflecting the ever-
progressing merger and intercourse of Purusha and Prakriti, the
Absolute and the Relative. Now (if we like) we may begin to explore
how THAT Absolute/Relative becomes the Absolute unfolding the
Relative -- the mechanics of creation; what ensues as the wholeness
begins to play with the patterns created in the Absolute among its
point-selves. Eventually we may find ourselves reconstructing and
exploring a new body -- a Purushic/Prakritic body. We need no
longer "fear" maya, as we are eternally free, and She is not other
than us. Now we can make love with Her, play in Her playground; all
the angels and demons we birth together are merely our own beloved
children, aspects of ourselves (as your wonderful Chod visualization
makes so clear).

The whole thing is -- if we choose to put our attention there --
completely emptiful, "nobody here but just us chickens." And the
body and the spirit are exactly the same substance. But it's still
fun to go inside and play among our chakra-lokas, whether they be on
the physical, pranic-astral, manasic, causal, buddhic, mahat-atmic,
or avyaktic planes. It is after all our creation, and our I-selves
love the attention! :-)

LLL,
R.