--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Rory,
> I understand what your analogy however why the need to use
> Christian's terms who are clearly out of context in Hinduism-
Advaita
> type of understanding and knowledge?
>
> This mish mash can confuse many people, it's enough for people to
> understand the advaita or Hinduism terms without confusing them
with
> other religions and staff.
>
> When Paul created Christianity he didn't mean it to be Hinduism
> in disguise.

Dear Anon,
Many thanks for asking! I am not here to make you Hindus, or
Christians, or Buddhists, any other believers. I am not here to
expound learnedly on Hinduism, or Buddhism, or Christianity. I will
leave that to the scholars. I am here to give you Life, as clearly
and fully as I can. To that end I use whatever concepts and
analogies and scriptures and other belief-systems I have available,
to try to "break your relative mind" and show you THAT which is
universal. You embrace it all; I embrace it all, we all embrace it
all. Nothing is outside of us; everything is our mirror. If
this "mishmash" confuses people enough to let it all go and stand in
the NOW, then I have done my job perfectly, and I can take my leave.

Are you sure you know what Paul had in mind when he "created
Christianity"? I am not intending to say that Christianity is
Hinduism in disguise, only to say it reveals us just as much as
Advaita, in its own language. Happy Easter! :-)

LLL,
R.