Title: DailyPage_10

Monday - March 28th

Dear Fairfield Friends,

Five years ago we began sending a daily inspirational quote and commentary to a few friends.  To increase the size of the original distribution list we searched for e-mail addresses on what we considered to be "like-minded sites." Then we spammed a few hundred people with the quotes and commentary.  In those days spam was a word that only applied to a well known, if not universally loved, canned meat product.  However, even then uninvited e-mail wasn't welcome, as we soon discovered.  In spite of that, a good number of those original subscribers stayed with The Daily Inspiration and a number of them have become good friends through the years.  One in particular, Hal Bullard, his wife Peggy and wonder dog Roadway, have become part of our family as they made us part of theirs.

The format of The Daily Inspiration has evolved, the mailing list has grown, the daily inspiration web site is one of the top rated inspirational quote sites on the web and it is as much fun to put together today as it was five years ago.  But, something was missing...the best way we can describe it is to use Paul Harvey's words..."the rest of the story" is what was missing.  So we decided to build another site to tell what cannot be easily said in quotes and commentary.

Before we go on, we want to make sure that you know that the new site is not a replacement for www.thedailyinspiration.com, nor will it ever be.

The new site, www.your-inner-peace.com, is simply a place where we will share our experience and tell "the rest of the story."   The story we're talking about is the story of ego, what it is, how it came to be, taking it down (dying to self), finding The Kingdom (True Self), and experiencing the "peace that passes all understanding," while living in the world but not of the world.

As soon as the second site began to come together we asked some friends to take a look at it and tell us how to make it more effective.  One of those friends was Hal.  Here's part of what he said:

Dear Bert and Christina,

Thank You...I got on the site with the new address. I like it. I think that what you say is very important and should be said.  With all the biases of religions....etc......it seems to me to be an important and necessary statement....

Love, Hal

P.S.   You may quote me....just include my 'pichur'    lololol

OK Hal - here's the pichur

In case you can't read the inscription on Hal's cap - it says:  "Seasoned Citizen"

Fairfield Friends, when you have a minute we invite you to take a look at the site.  The address is http://www.your-inner-peace.com

We love you,

Bert and Christina

Bert and Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811 - Phone 256-682-6511

e-mail:  Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina  [EMAIL PROTECTED]