> I think thats it. And no worries. Everyone will get to take ther
> refresher course if the thing works and initiations actually go up.

One could only hope that you are correct.

> > > I've had a few years to get used to the fact that I
> > > no longer have ties to the TM organization. Not
> > > teaching in 13 years is a big part of it. Not being
> > > able to afford courses is a big part. When, a few
> > > years ago, Maharishi said his movement was only
> > > for the wealthy, I figured I was laid off then. In
> > > 2001
> > > I realized I had lost the emotional yearning to be
> > > part of the TM world. Participating in Fairfield
> > > Life
> > > has been a means to make sense of that emotional
> > > transformation and continue my interest in self-
> > > actualization.
> > >
> > > In short, the sacking is amusing, and as others
> > > have pointed out, they'll be begging us to come
> > > back and teach if the demand were to truly pick
> > > up. (They want 2400 U.S. teachers and they have
> > > 550? That means they're 77% short of quota. Hell,
> > > even the U.S. Army is doing better than that, isn't
> > > it?)
> > >
> > > How are you doing, Lupidus?
> > >
> > >  - Patrick Gillam

Thanks for your concern Patrick.

I suppose the initial shock and disappointment with the fact that
Maharishi seems to just wipe out of history 35 years of commitment is
slowly being replaced with something which appears to be anger. Don't
know yet what direction that anger will take, but it sure is cooking
here. Suppose I just have to try to 'take it easy' for the time being.