--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Re: [FairfieldLife] kicharee recipeBowel problems = Loperamide and
Pepcid. Get this shit over with.

Not that simple-diverticulosis. Requires careful attention not
medication.
kh

from India. Boil some mung dahl till soft and mushy and soupy. Take a
cup of the soup and poor into seasoned ghee or oil. Season your ghee
or oil with Vata churna by heating the oil and putting churna in it to
brown. then add two cups of water bring to a boil add 1 cup of rice
reduce heat to low cover pot and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes turn
off heat and let sit another 5 to 10 minutes. Then its ready. You can
add some brown mustard seed to the oil when browning the spices.
Yummmmmmm.

>   I just made a recipes section in the files section, where I posted
these Kicharee recipes. Feel free to add others.

>   To subscribe, send a message to:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   Or go to:
>   and click 'Join This Group!'