> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Brigante"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > snip

> > pundits
> > they
Then
> > pundits
> > boxes in
> > could
> > >

> > > Where do you think the TMO would be today if MMY or any other
leader
> > > in it at kept asking the question "May I?" whenever a brainwave
hit
> > them?
> > >
> > > It's not how progress happens - especially not (r)evolutionary
> > progress.
> > >

> > This is a very simple, practical question here. You could say
that
> > the (r)evolutionary brainwave was when somebody said "let's get a
> > group of pundits to come to North America!" But the failure to
> > determine whether the pundits could get visas or not (and, given
the
> > short lead time necessary to put together manufactured housing,
it
> > was just criminally stupid not to have run at least 25 or so
pundits
> > through the visa process before commencing building -- the same
sort
> > of criminal stupidity we saw when a student was killed on campus
last
> > year because of MUM negligence) is just typical of the way the
> > movement mismanages things (like, as I mentioned before, the
quixotic
> > expedition to obtain sovereignty on the isle of Rota).
>
> I read your post and see a mixture of straw man technique and
mission
> drift.
>
> I am not interested in discussing the "armchair general's" take on
TMO
> events found at http://geocities.com/bbrigante
>
> I replied because I felt someone needed to speak up on behalf of a
man
> attacked by stupid and defeatistic remarks.
>

> > > You decide on what you want to happen and then go for it.
> > >
> > > Finally, Bob is the Mayor of Vedic City, FF, USA - not
Chihuahua,
> > Mexiko.
> > >
> > > Why the H**l would he want to get involved in a project in
Mexiko?

> > Because Mexico or Canada may be a feasible way to get the life-
> > supporting value of pundits in North America?
>

> Since when is Bob Wynne the Mayor of North America?
>
> The man's responsibility is to the city - he's just doing his job.
> DOing what you suggest would mean spreading the resources he has
very,
> very thin.
>
> I also think he has his priorities straight for another reason -
it's
> not Mexiko or Canada that has a trainload of Shit Karma headed its
way.

> > Vedic City pundits are
> > not going to happen:
> >

> Do you know this for a fact or are you just bs-ing?

In Oct 2004, Hagelin sent out a press release in which he said:

"We have submitted
over 1,000 passport applications, and we are
receiving new passports at the rate of 3-5 per
day."

The only reason 1000 pundits would need to get passports was if the
first group of 500 applicants were denied -- in fact, Hagelin warned
people at a town meeting in July 2004 that he could not guarantee
that any pundits were coming (LB attended this, and reported to the
group).

The reason why the cover story about the pundits' parents being
afraid of their coming to America is being promoted is to keep TM
mgmt from looking stupid, but it's not going to work. They were
stupid not to have checked feasibility of visas (with a small group
of 25 or so) before committing to constuction on a $4.5 million
facility not contiguous with the current MUM campus (so that it would
be impractical to use it for current MUM student housing without a
cumbersome and expensive shuttle system  -- anyway, MUM only has
about 325 students in Fairfield and has no need for more housing).