--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(snip)

> I think the discussion has value not in statically
> labeling and creating a stand-alone conceptual system,
> but in a dynamic conceptual-experiential interaction.
> Often I feel, akasha, that you are seeking some sort
> of completely contradiction-free, coherent conceptual
> system of higher states of consciousness. I see this
> as impossible due to the foundational shift as
> consciousness becomes increasingly aware of itself.
> There is no place to "stand" to view it other than
> itself. And this "itself" has no place to stand within
> it!
> -Peter

 Not trying to be a nit-picker but shouldn't the phrase;"...as
consciousness becomes increasingly aware of itself." read, "as
consciousness becomes increasingly aware 'as' itself"? I think this
is a very important distinction because a completely unified state
will never be reached if "one" is always aware of "another".

Rick Carlstrom