Maria Yraceburu, Quero Apache Indian, shares the prophecy of Hope
from her people. A prophecy that tells us that we live in the midst
of a time a great change and transformation of the World as we now
it.

Prophecy: We are now in the midst of transition.  As always happens
before there is a birth, there is labor. The birth of the Fifth
World of Peace means transition and effort. As the Fifth World comes
there  will be "growing pains."

But there has been planted in our world a seed that is growing, and
the efforts to nurture the seed have been successful. The prophecies
have foretold of this time. It is happening even as I write these
words.

There are many big changes happening. There have been breakups, and
there have been upheavals. There is what many consider darkness and
difficulty. Many say "Things are worse." But, there is behind all
this a power which is making for the evolution of the world.

There are many of us who have seen, or are now seeing, the world as
it shall be. That conception we try to relay to those who are
receptive, to inspire them to go on with their work. The images I
have been shown tell me it is only a matter of time.

As the Children of the Four Directions come together, we recognize
that all politics, religion, science and knowledge are part of one
thing. As we healing and embrace our true identity as responsible co–
creators pain, sorrow, fear, mourning and unhappiness are
dissipating and our world moves to become a place of smiles and
happy laughter. The greatest teacher who is in our world today is
one who can work to lift the sorrows of others and make the lives of
others better.

The old Fourth World was a paradym where, when one individual has
something, instead of using it to help the others, trying to keep it
for  themselves, with the result that in time a  system was made
that is now collapsing because its foundations were irresponsible in
relation to the whole.
As people develop their gifts, which all come from Spirit, and use
them for the benefit of All Our Relations, we are building a system
founded on that which is eternal and based in love.
These are no new things that I am telling you. They are the old, old
truths that those who have seen with the eyes of spirit have taught
for many, many centuries. But until this time, the Shadow of Fear's
hold over Humanity's reason was too strong, and now we are shown
that we are learning the lessons of Spirit.

We are moving forward in our evolution as we get back to Spirit and
Sacred Law. The Fifth World of Peace is birthing. I can see how
prophecies are coming into fulfillment.
We are learning that the bounty of the sacred Changing Mother must
be properly divided amongst All Our Relations. We are reevaluating,
and determining the most responsible way to divide the things we
have among all that are here. Is this not a simple life concept?
We are breaking down vested interests. Sacred Laws are perfect. If
we live our own lives, seeking only to serve others, then because of
that Spirit operates through us.

That applies to me, you and it applies to All Our Relations. It is
possible, for it is the way.  Sacred Law is perfect and we cannot
cheat it. We learn the Laws and put them into operation.
The light of Spirit is penetrating the darkness that once was, and
out of chaos and disorder  there is being built the Fifth World of
Peace, where there is no inequality, no injustice, no division of
those who have too much from those who have too little, where all
the gifts  will be divided and all the bounty will be evenly shared.

I do not care by what name you call the dawn of this time, but it is
the Fifth World of Peace, as I was taught and shown, that is coming
into fulfillment, accompanied by co–creative power with Spirit, and
the service of all faithful hearts who seek but to bring new joy,
new life, new happiness to the sacred Changing Mother.

Sometimes you may think that your work is being retarded, but all
the time there is being used, even without knowledge, people in all
places, instruments unknown even to themselves. The Sacred Parents
support our evolution. Destruction is thwarted by compassion and
responsible action. That is why I urge you again and again to
embrace your connection, your power, your purpose of service. What
you name this work, this time, this power, I care not. It goes on.
We all work together. It moves forward.

I am proud that because of our efforts we have accomplished so much
throughout our world. Hearts that were once sad are now a little
more joyful. Light has pierced the gloom of darkness. Now, there is
more knowledge where before there was  ignorance. We have aided
those who had  become fainthearted, given strength to those who were
weary, guided those who had lost their way and acted as an incentive
to those who strive to work for All Our Relations, giving them the
realization that behind them there is a mighty support system of
love spurring them on in all their endeavors for the Sacred Parents
and All Our Relations.

And I am also happy that I have been able to bring you insight into
what lies beyond, so that you may realize more than you ever did
before that you have never lost your loved ones, that death does not
divide but brings together those whom love and affection and
friendship have made one in heart and soul.

I wish you could see the extent of our work's influence throughout
the world. Together, you and I have helped to break barriers, to
remove obstacles and to bring knowledge. These are the things our
world needs, the simple truths that enable spiritual, mental and
physical freedom to reign supreme. As you know, we live to serve,
for through service and service alone do we evolve.

I want to remind you all once again I am the same as you. I am only
one of many seeking to bring forth the truth, the simple truth of
the spirit, the realization that we are all parts of the Web of
Life. Spirit is within us. We have a sacred heritage and are
entitled to all the bounty of the Sacred  Parents because of our
latent sacredness, and all obstacles and institutions that have
stood in the way of  that fullness are being swept away. Our labor
is not only to free our souls and minds, but bodies too.

That is the task to which we have dedicated ourselves. That is the
service we strive to perform. If I, as an instrument, am privileged
to bring those truths to others and help, then I rejoice. I have
worked for some time and I continue to work, so that through our
united efforts we may bring growth – growth that is essential – into
our world. We have the knowledge, we have the truth, we have the
responsibility that comes with all knowledge of using it so that we
are greater instruments.

Remember always, when we are questioned, that the hallmark of sacred
truth is stamped on the message of love because we appeal only to
reason. The message that is in this time is one that does not debase
us, that does not demean our intelligence, that does not seek to
turn us from the Path of Beauty, goodness or service. Rather does it
strive to make us realize our latent sacredness, so that, conscious
of our own tie with Spirit, we may so order our lives that the
Sacred Parents are expressed in all that we do.

Great work is being achieved by all those conscious of spiritual
truths banding together and using our power to dissipate the fog of
darkness which once ruled the Fourth World of Separation. Go forward
with great confidence, knowing that all the forces of good,
helpfulness and service are at your side.

There is a great field for service in front of us all. We look
forward with joyful anticipation to the fact that we are able to
help many who do not know where to turn, who do not trust any more
the faith of yesterday and who search for the truth which withstands
the questioning. We bring them to knowledge of spiritual truth and
spiritual law. We seek to remind them of their own innate powers of
spirituality, to help them understand that co–creative power that is
theirs, so that they may sweep away forever the ideas of cringing
self–victimization.

We seek to make our world realize the great power of spirit, waiting
to co–create with all those who strive to serve All Our Relations,
so that, armed with knowledge, we can fight all illusions of fear,
and allow the light of spiritual truth to radiate  its glorious
beams. That is our task. And we bring with us that power of the
Sacred Parents which can inspire and guide, which can uphold and
sustain, which can bring food to hungry minds, healing to bodies
racked with pain, which can bring inspiration and revelation, truth
and wisdom for all.
We can fill our lives with this power just as we are provided with
the capacity to understand and receive it. We seek to co–create
with all who desire to raise the vibration of this time.

Daaiina, and so it is.

***************

MARIA YRACEBURU, a 13th generation Diiyin (HolyOne), is the
granddaughter of Ten Bears, the eminent Quero Apache Holy Man, and
is the descendent of Nochaydelklinne, Apache Dreamer and Prophet
who, over a century ago, brought forth visions of the current
changing times of evolution. Maria is a storyteller of the Quero
Apache Tlish Diyan tradition.

She received her LLd. degree from the University of Hawaii, and has
received awards and merits for her work over the last twenty years
in the field of Applied Ecopsychology. She is also a ceremonial
facilitator and traditional healer.

A well known writer, Maria speaks of a living life belief system
that perpetuates empowerment, health, and a harmonious existence
between all dynamic planes.
Her articles on philosophy, spirituality, and ancient lifeways have
been published in 75 countries.
She is author of "Legends and Prophecies of the Quero Apache (Bear &
Co., 2002), and "Prayers and Meditations of the Quero Apache (Bear &
Co., 4/2004)."

A portion of Maria's book sales benefit Nohwike Bagowa.