Hi

We have had an interesting one.  On top of the
'full-time or quit' directive, it now seems the
present location of the group in England (our version
of Fairfield) is unsuitable as there is too much
sunrise delay. So the instruction from above is that
the communal buildings can go on being used, but that
people should move out of the town!

Since the housing here is some of the cheapest in the
country I don't know how practical moving somewhere
else is going to be, but expect some lively
discussions.

I hear there are some nice empty 'SV' trailers over
your way - maybe they can fill them with refugee
Brits!