--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Ah well, I thought about this again and reappraised the situation.
I had ascribed my first witnessing to acid previously but now that I
think about it I first witnessed the times I had nightmares out of
the blue, and waking nightmares, and worse yet, upon my fathers
death. I remember screaming, I hate you God over and over later and
feeling so small. I remember looking at the beams in the ceiling and
they were so far away. Now I could touch them. But it's like when a
kid you couldn't reach the top of the fridge. As an adult I place
what I feel all the way at the back. Perspective, relativity, magick,
dzogchen. Now I realize that I witnessed way back when it was merely
spontaneous, pretty much anytime I was thrust back upon myself. The
watching of the dad's death was something else in misery just on par
with everyone else in those tragidies. Acid bad trips really weren't
nothing after that. But I've taken it so much then. Rather now
reaching towards the back and witnessing Erykah Badu, now that's
something. I think I'm gonna be the chef at a black jazz club in the
ninth. Damn that would be cool. To be a hip jazz white cat in a room
of beautiful black velvet. I can hardly wait. I just hope they got
the pay. Cause I ain't cheap.

yes, I hear you man, resonantes well w my experiences.
I wish that it will work well for you.

experience/view

>   on 3/29/05 9:21 AM, anonymousff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>   >
>   > Hi guys,
>   > I have been practicing TM for years but still have a strong
attachments
>   > to things, meaning things happens and I then realize that my
reactions
>   > could have been much better if I weren't so attach to the
outcomes or
>   > less emotionally involved and such.
>   >
>   > of course these realizations comes after the events would
settle down
>   > one way or the other.
>   > I believe that attachment is a crucial barrier to enlightenment
and
>   > I was wondering about your perspective on the issue.
>   > as for your progress on the issue , did the practice helped you
and to
>   > what degree or any other 'tips' that might help one to break or
>   > dissolve attachments.
>   >
>   I find Eckhart Tolle and Byron Katie helpful. Attachment and
aversion are
>   usually to something other than the way things are right now.
>

>   To subscribe, send a message to:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   Or go to:
>   and click 'Join This Group!'