--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Brahman
> Akasha 108 writes: very large snip of content
> Regardless, my primary point, as always, is that there is far too much
> emphasis on labeling and clasifying people and experiences. And this
> is just the sort of jumbled mess that often results when the majority
> of attention is put on such systems and classifications.
>
> Tom T writes:
> Absolutely agree. I didn't start this whole mess I just made an off
> hand and general comment as much in jest as in truth. In the future,
> Please ignore any comments you may see here and absolutely do not
> respond to them. I have had as much of this as you and don't see
> anything of value in continuing to beat this long dead horse.
> Tom T

Further obsufcation and diversion.

The horse is dead when people cease to use add their own personal
mythologies to TMO and classical terms and treat them as if these
highjacked terms are the thing referred to by the TMO or classic texts.

I have no problem of you referring to TomLand or RoryLand or even
FantasyLand.