--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
(one small snip for a man; one giant snip for Mankind.)

> Now: as this model shows the movement entirely one way, from the
> bottom up, I believe it is only half the picture: the time-flow of
> Prakriti. It appears that from Purusha's point of view, time flows
> in reverse. Spirit and Matter are one -- the same substance --
just
> polar opposites in Time-space-flow.

This didn't ring completely right, and on closer look I remember
that the inward, upward flow within the torus-Hiranyagarbha from
Sattva to Rajas to Tamas (i.e., Blue Shiva funneling into Yellow
point-Brahma  and funneling out to Red Rudra) described above IS
Purusha, the inner core or Spirit-flow of Wholeness, whereas the
emergence of the Wholeness out the top of Red Shiva/Rudra and
flowing out and around the Golden body of the sphere down into Blue
Vishnu/Indra again, from Tamas to Rajas to Sattva, IS Prakriti, the
Matter-flow aspect of Wholeness. Thus we have the reverse currents
of Spirit and Matter flowing simultaneously, depending on whether
one looks "inside" or "outside." One is empty up one's middle (the
hollow core of the torus), but the double-cone or chalice of inner
Purusha does flow up and out to form a fine "skin" of outer Prakriti
(the outer film of the torus), though again inside (as well as
outside) this skin is only nothing.

Again, in my experience anyhow all of this is viewed even this
clearly (FWIW) only AFTER one has fully completed one's first run-
through. When we are still "inside" this process it is MUCH less
obvious what exactly is going on.

Beyond or other than this Purusha-Prakriti, as far as I can see at
this point, anyhow, there is nothing. I have found nothing "new" in
the 15 years or so since M.C. first revealed itself -- but going
back into the whole thing repeatedly over the years has revealed
much more refinement of detail and Self-Knowledge within this form.

Along these same lines: what Shannon has written is absolutely
correct -- other than Brahman, all the states of consciousness are
merely delusions or maya or ego. I wrote this myself a few days back
when trying to verify and clarify (what a laugh) some people's
Understanding of paradoxical-Brahman. On the other hand (and there
is ALWAYS an other hand in Brahman *lol*), knowing all this is THAT
*can* unfold the realization that since this is true, even the ego
must be THAT; even maya must be THAT, and thus the question: How
does THAT imagine the so-called relative into existence? From this
come the further unfoldments of K.C., S.C., and M.C. -- all still
simply Brahman, yet now Brahman examining the process of looking at
itself; Brahman exploring its apparent dimensional play; Brahman
with a "twist."

But there is always a choice as to whether one wishes to unfold
further comprehension of maya or Mastery, or simply to remain in
undifferentiated THAT. Wholeness supports either choice.

In fact, this brings up a really interesting point -- Wholeness
whole-heartedly supports ALL the states of consciousness -- this is
why each one feels so self-sufficient. There is absolutely nothing
which says one HAS to move right along from T.C. to C.C. to G.C. to
U.C. and so forth. The apparent movement or growth from one to the
other is an illusion anyhow -- just a matter of our abstracting the
relevant information we need out of the "bloomin' confusion," or all-
inclusive paradox that we are, to support our current state of
consciousness. We "move right along in" -- or pay attention to --
apparent progress and growth until we intuitively feel we are done.
At that point, we have found our right place for this time, and are
serving our perfect part in the greater whole -- which whether we
choose to know it or not, is just ourselves also. All aboard the
Hiranyagarbha! (It's the best free-ride in RoryLand.) :-)

Also, if we are to view Brahman-Consciousness as the "real" C.C.,
and Krishna-Consciousness as the "real" G.C., and Shiva-
Consciousness as the "real" Unity, and Maharishi-Consciousness as
the "real" Brahman, then what we had known as T.C. would be "real"
coma; C.C. would be "real" sleep; G.C. would be "real" dreaming,
U.C. would be "real" waking state. From the point of view of
Brahman, anyhow, this is as good a view as any, albeit a bit
confusing perhaps for those playing at ignorance that all this is
THAT.

LLL,
R.