I agree the transliteration that you found is pretty bad.  I have
corrected it to match the way the pundits that I know recite it.  I
will try to find it in Sanskrit for you.

Sudharshana Gayatri Mantra

Om Namaschakraya Vidmahey
Sahasra Jwalaya Dheemahe
Tanno Sudarshana Prachodayaat

Sudharshan Maha Mantra

OM Kleem Krishnaya Govindaya Gopi Jana Vallabhaya Paraya
Parama Purushaya Paramathmane

Para Krama Para Mantra Tantra Yantra Aushada Ashtra Sasthrani
Samhara Samhara Mrythyor Mochaya Mochaya

Om Namo Bagavate Maha Sudharshanaya Dheepthre
Jwalaah Pareethaya Sarvathik Shobana Karayah
Hoom Phat Parabramane Param jyotishay Saharadha Hoom Phat Swaha

Frequently the priests usually add another mantra for Narasimha which
I don't know, but the effect is quite nice.  There are a lot of
variations, but the above is the basic one.