> On Apr 2, 2005, at 4:34 AM, vosmanon wrote:
>
> > As for you quoting Kaplan, `it takes one to know one'-- to
recognise
> > another man experiences of higher state of consciousness takes
> > someone who also has had them as well.
>
> It's not just Earl's succinct observations--some which are quite
> Stephen King material--but how it synched with my own.
>
> One experience in particular was when I was in the Catskills with a
> group of friends and one friend, an MIU grad, really wanted to
visit a
> friend on Purusha at S. Fallsburg. So we dropped in. Two of the
people
> in the car were not TM'ers and one was a natural psychic.
>
> We were aghast at what we saw. Pale, lifeless groups of people
living
> in a dilapidated old hotel. My psychic friend asked me if they were
all
> ill. She said some looked like they were severely ill but that they
all
> looked "drained". She and my wife insisted we not remain. After
about
> half an hour after we visited some of the Purusha cabins, we left.
>
> It's the kind of thing that's hard to forget.

Purusha is mostly misfits, that's why the group is experiencing such
chaos with the Kaplans -- it does not mean that TM and the Siddhis are
responsible for their poor progress in life. When in the coming Sat
Yuga, TM/Siddhis are embraced by a more practical and ordinary class
of people, the cloudy results generated by the goofy and crackpot
(which have been the majority of early adopters of TM) will not
matter.