Habanero.
----- Original Message -----
From: peterklutz
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Collapse

And which is the most powerful technique to clean out the navel and
manipura chakra region?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
> Again, there's no 'they' except as a rhetorical implement. Maybe a
study shows something like a blip, but it's not enough to charge a
battery. From personal experience though I can say that TM works on me
one way and my Vajrayana practices work in other parts of the brain.
So yes, I would concur, though I find the reliance on pseudoscience,
or parapsychology totally bogus.  One meditates of not depending on
their desire, and no amount of science will strike a chord of
motivation in someone, that life can't.

Moreover,
>   > I have found Buddhist tantra the best for support, of all
techinques,
>   > due to the bodhicitta motivation and dedication.
>
>   They are now showing that Buddhist meditators actually have more
>   activity in the brain centers associated with both compassion and
>   happiness. That's a great thing. Probably why so many Buddhists get
>   involved in careers that work at relieving others suffering.
>

>   To subscribe, send a message to:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   Or go to:
>   and click 'Join This Group!'

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.