> Ganesha-Rahu
> Durga-Ketu
> Vishnu-Earth
> Ekadashi Rudra-Sun
> Aditi-12 Constellations
> Indra-Neptune
> Nilakantha Mahadev-Pluto
>
> I'm happy with this.

Yes, thanks. This reminds me that everything I've ever written and
everything I'll ever write is just a small dyke on the bottom of the
ocean floor. It's not true; it's not false; there's no point in
belief or disbelief. It doesn't keep the ocean out; it doesn't keep
the ocean in. At best, it shows only (in itself) where the ocean
appears not to be in that moment.

A longdead sailor's skull, its ivory now turned to gold. Who
notices; who benefits? A minnow swims in and looks out of dead
eyesockets. For a moment the skull dreams it is again a man.