--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen

> When I started teaching TM in 1973, National always
> sent the correct percentage back and the correct
> percentage into my ATR account. That lasted for a few
> years until someone sucked the ATR credit account dry.
> -Peter

Well, for the mind/body aka Peter,  there was no doer of the
initiations, and thus no thief claiming ownership of the action, and
thus no thief claiming ownership of the ATR credit.

And the blazing Brahman mind/body aka MMY, was not a thief of the action
of canceling all ATR credits.

Thus it appears nature was working on nature, adjusting karmic account
consistent with Eternal Dharma. No thief, no victim, no foul.

So where in the Brahaman is the problem?