The celebration began a long time ago, unbeknownst to some beefed-up
arrogant bouncers patrolling the rope line -- as people walk, happily
and laughing -- through the open back door.

How many have had an experience of "no-doer"? Wow. Almost everyone.
(Peter faints --- the shock of it all. )

How many have had an experience during their first year of TM?
Wow!! Almost everyone.

How many, in the first few years of TM heard or read MMY talking about
this and it made experiential sense?
Holy Cow!! Almost everyone. Who would have known????

How many have had an eperience where the world appears to be whole and
still, even while it all contines to move and flow?
OH MY GOD!!!!  Not everyone -- but so many people!

But Peter, if you really want to be the hall monitor and pass out hall
passess so people can refer to multiple experiential realities without
getting a detention -- and that actually makes you happy -- then go
for it. Or don't. Whatever.

The point still holds: if one talks about something from a basis of
experience to a person who has an experiential basis to understand it,
the conversation is meaningful to all -- except to the most arrogant
of elitist eavesdroppers. Which I am sure you are not.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen