It's amazing to see people pay $5800.00 plus room and board so they
can BE what they already are! :-) ROFLOL

Actually, it's all about getting money to pay for the completion of
the pundit project. They ran out of money because there are no
pundits. People have stopped their donations because it was
contingent on pundits. And the bank won't give them anymore money,
because the bank money was contingent on the donations of the people
who thought there would be pundits this time.

So what to do? What to do?.... Let's un-governorize all the governors
and then hold a course and charge them thousands of dollars to make
them governors again. The course fees will give us the money to
complete the pundit project. MUM staff and faculty will be task
forced to do all the work for essentially no additional expense.
We'll tell everyone that this "special" wave of "new" knowledge will
bring in Sat Yuga by July 21. This will make everyone guilty if they
don't drop everything and come right away. Then we'll tell everyone
that this is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity, they don't want to
miss it. It may never come again. They will all rush here.

After the course everyone will be all blissed and happy that they got
in on it and are governors again. Oh wait excuse me--"CERTIFIED
GOVERNORS" with the certificate to prove it. And some will be Raja
Designates that  were able to sit in the front row, near the "real"
Rajas, during the course. Like that, like that.

And even though we said the pundit project was completed months ago,
when we put out that fake brochure with the doctored photos. NOW we
will actually have a completed pundit project -- WELL, except for the
pundit part. We'll have some extra cash on hand, and a completed
housing facility ready for Purusha and/or Mother Divine when they are
evicted from North Carolina. It will all work out very beautifully,
and very beautifully, and very beautifully! No one will be the wiser,
he he he! A little lighter in the wallet perhaps, but OBVIOUSLY no
one has gotten any WISER!

Creative Intelligence in action! Infinite Organizing Power! It's all
soooo beautiful!

ENGAGING TOTAL NATURAL LAW --
   TO FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE, ALL OF THE TIME!