The emails from the local rajas in my area suggested that 1.  only people who
committed
to full time teaching could go on the recert course  2.  you would choose or be
assigned
an area in which to work to teach and build a peace palace  3.  salary of
$4,ooo per month
begins when you complete the course, get your certificate, and arrive in your
peace palace
area  4.  The exact nature of the job was not clear, but generally you are to
meditate 3
hours each morning, 3 hours each afternoon, and do 6 hours of "work" in
between.  This
work involves teaching, checking, scouting for land and space in malls for a
Peace palace
and lots of fund raising to build your $3million palace.  5.  The immediate
goal is to raise
$1.5 million asap and then you are allowed to go to a raja training course and
return to
your new palace wearing a raja crown.  I don't know if you have to pay for raja
training, or
if you take $1million of the $1.5 mil you just raised for the palace and send
intot the TMO
for your course fee. If you are into this, seems like the smart thing to do is
to select a very
wealthy area as your peace palace area so you can quickly raise the expected
money from
the loac people and get your crown.  What you do once you become a raja of your
palace, I
do not know.

Of course, no one dared to ask just how long to expect a regular salary, if
there is a
limited amount of time that you are allowd to work before your salary is cut
off if you don't
raise the $, or if there are benefits attached, or if - and here is a creative
idea - a portion
of that salary will be donated back to the org.  for you before you see it.  I
see it as
training a bunch of people to go out and do fund raising, to buy and build real
estate in
the TMO's name, and then to pay $1mil. to attend a raja course.  Then, the TMO
can sell
the real estate.