From: Rory Goff
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:51 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Paul Mason, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Guru Dev, TM & The TMO

*lol* I am not personally familiar with aya or entheogens, but you
appear to be describing much the same thing, all right :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:
> I've seen that shit on aya! The cloud of syllables it's sometimes
called.  You should look at the Bon symbols, they're quite
geometrical.  The syllables change chaotically like fractals as you
focus and depending on who you are it changes content and word.  "I
am the word," no?  We're all the Word, born from the Logos the
Clouds of Vac that are the Ved as well. All speech is one. Groovy. I
forgot.  Kind of impersonal though so I stay away. You really need a
good entheogen to see clearly though. And to not hold on at all.
Maya soup, stir that Prakriti and let simmer. Saraswati holds the
Big Dipper.
Guru Dev, TM & The TMO

>   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>   >
>   > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   wrote:
>   > > Sure, we forget that other beings have their oown speak.
Since you
>   > seem to have this cognition,
>   >
>   > Or he read it out of a book. As Bob says, choose the theory
that is
>   > most consistent with the facts.
>
>   *lol* I didn't read it out of a book, at least in the sense that
you
>   seem to mean. The letters emerged in gold out of gold, and it
took a
>   few years to hone my focus enough to make them out clearly. If I
had
>   gotten them from a book, I would have told you so.
>

>   To subscribe, send a message to:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   Or go to:
>   and click 'Join This Group!'

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.