Well Said Rory, as always!

This reminds me of something I read recently, that when we go to
Heaven, that everyone experiences Heaven and everyone in it as pure
friendliness and 'heavenly' values like that because in fact each
creates their own Heaven. So if I go to Heaven and see someone there
I know, I will experience them as frictionless perfection and vice
versa.

It really cooks my circuits to imagine something like that because
the intellect tries to discriminate into Infinity (!), although
intuitively, Yes I must agree that it is the Brilliant Truth.

All the Best,

Jim

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Oh, you're talking about the TMO; my mistake. IMO that's always
been
> > an empty shell. I thought you were talking about the Knowledge.
That
> > has as little to do with the TMO as Maharishi Consciousness does
> > with the white-clad body of the fool on the hill, if you catch
my
> > drift.
>
> I know you already know this, but since you're pretending to be in
> ignorance at the moment, I'll pretend not to be at the moment, and
> reiterate that all of these things -- M-M-Y, T-M-O, M-O-U-S-E --
are
> projections *of* YourSelf, *through* YourSelf, *to* YourSelf. Self
is
> all there is. There is only One of Us, prismed into spacetime.
There
> is nothing and no one you can perceive "out there" that is not
simply
> a projection of yourSelf, through YourSelf, and onto YourSelf. No
> amount of reading "holy scripture" or doing good to "others" is
going
> to ever satisfy you like remembering this. And this is gained by
> having the testicular (and/or ovarian) fortitude to stand alone --
all
> one. Who is the teacher? Who is the taught? What is the
Knowledge? "I