--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> ---OK, but you didn't answer my question once when I said can you
tie the mercurial to the saturnian?

Rory wrote:
I don't recall your asking me this, sorry. I don't see a need to tie
them together, any more than I need to tie my buttock (saturn) to my
throat (mercury). They seem to take care of themselves nicely
without my having to micromanage it all. Those Hitlerian or
Nietzschian fantasies you spoke of can evaporate pretty damn fast
when Brahman has you and it becomes abundantly obvious that you
are/have always been utterly perfect (just like the world) and no
better and no worse than the dog feces by that fire hydrant.
Literally.

RudraJoe wrote:
<snip>  A beneficient mercury with a good saturn would make for a
stable heaven on earth. If those two conditions change for everyone
then how can heaven on earth be stable?  If I forget remind that I
once had an answer to this before it runs away.

Rory wrote:
Heaven on Earth doesn't depend on anyone except You, as far as You
are concerned. Once you jump in, the whole world changes; You ARE
the whole world. This may not be a lot of fun at first (although it
is an immense relief) but it can warm up pretty quickly to sustain
any level of love/ecstasy. The paradox is -- always changing, ever
the same. How do these two qualities can co-exist -- impermanence
and permanence? How can the Impersonal, unchanging Abyss can also be
Lively and Personal? I can only say, it just IS. One of those
paradoxical qualities one can't wrap one's head around so long as
one stays in slice-and-dice rational spacetime. Have to be
wholehearted to embrace it all -- jump right into the Abyss,
fearlessly and with full trust.