On Apr 9, 2005, at 6:57 PM, benjaminccollins wrote:

> If we take Dana's assertion that they can get a pundit for 100 rupees,
> then imagine the profit margin the TMO makes on a TMO yagya!      So
> they charge westerners thousands and pay the Indian pundits a few
> dollars...this is ethical?

Very nicely and appropriately conveyed Ben. I fear the true depth of
TMO's unethical behavior may never be known. Certainly when yogi Karve
was around the TMO, MMY made sure anyone wanting a sitting with him
paid 500 dollars or more--yet this humble yogi never takes money--and
back then his supporters only asked for donations.

Some will never see what MMY really is--a shrewd, ruthless
businessman--and always imagine (often by monetary-inspired placebo
effect--esp. ex-teachers) him as something exalted.