You wanna try Byronizing, maybe? What is it about life as it is that
bothers you the most - what do you most deeply feel should be
different than it is?

Byronizing, sounds like a type of drycleaning. Nah, life, it's good. I'm happy already. I could go right this second. Nah, I want to stick around, in fact, as senseless as maya is it seems to get better, even as it gets worse. Snake Ananta, oh Kundalini, we go around and around in this one except that as a double Libra I have found balance in ipso facto balance and not renouncing the dark or the light to borrow from Lao Tzu. Nonetheless, to not recognize suffering is foolish at best, and leads to a complete root downfall at worst. Unless it doesn't of course. I suffered plenty and I won't forget it either ever. Moreover, I know that watching my karma is all that I have to prevent future suffering, and really nothing else. Each thing on its own. And when each thing is on the other then is tantra.