--- shanti2218411 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---I think a good example of someone who experienced
> a drastic change
> in her experience of unboundedness was Susan
> Segal.She clearly had
> alot of difficulties intergrating this state.Kevin

A sudden "drop" into the absolute is extremely
difficult for the mind. There are long standing mental
habits that create suffering. We don't know how
attached we are until we disappear and the mind is
still working with nobody home. Very uncomfortable, as
Susan clearly articulated in her excellent book.
-Peter