There have been uncountable discussions on this forum regarding the
time span it takes of regular TM practise to get to enlightenement.
The instigation for these discussions has been MMY's statement(s) of
years past that it would take something like 5-8 years of TM to get to
CC.

In light of those discussions, I thought it amusing to have runn
across the following from Swami Muktananda in his book "Satsang with
Baba, Vol. IV" on page 288:

"(The aspirant) may have an experience of God once, but it will take
him time to achieve final liberation, total liberation. Even if one is
a worthy seeker, even if one is amongst the best, it may take him any
length of time, ranging from 3 to 6, 9, 12, 15 years."

I wonder if Muktananda devotees are sitting around today having that
very discussion that TMers have!