Shuk's chart differs a bit from the one I
created using proprietary software developed
by a Purusha. This is perhaps due to a choice
of an earlier time than 8:40, per below. For
instance, I have Budh and Mangal conjunct
in the 1st, rather than the 12th, and Shani/
Surya starting November 3rd, rather than in
September.

Lg 26 Makr 47'37'' Dha MaGuBu
Sy 28 Dhan 39'54'' UAs SyMaGu
Ch 9 Simh 50'15'' Mag KeSaBu