> This is the endless argument regarding MMY. What can
> you say. I understand your perspective perfectly. Who
> knows. I also enjoy my enlightened masters to have a
> dash of compassion too!
> -Peter

If weÕre inventorying opinion... I remain captivated by his dialogues;
some of the most cogently abstract and sublimely insightful available
in the western world.

Having been raised with creativeÕs in and around the theater, a
disjointed personal life seems rather consistent in the daily habits
of unusual people. I watched for years as brilliant minds collapsed
once off stage, strangely and profoundly reconstituting once back in
character.

Just an observation, hearing in advance footsteps of hobgoblins in
search of consistency.