WHOSE Suffering? WHO is suffering?

:-)

---You keep saying this. I am suffering, always. Always. I go from thing to thing always wanting more. When I'm hungry I feel weak. When I run out of weed my mind gets really pitta and feels like exploding.  Like now. No suffering? Good for you. The suffering I feel is the source of my desire for liberation. And always was. The fact of constant change makes all relative solutions invalid. Sure, I absolutely don't suffer, as when I stepped out of time when my father died. But karmically speaking, I have been caught up in suffering since I entered the womb and every day and moment since then. Except when I was fucked up or in samadhi. But my guess is also that if you were you wouldn't be asking vapid questions.  If we understand that we are the Absolute then can we understand that someone must cook and someone must wash dishes. Otherwise, no cooking, no eating, much suffering. Heaven on Earth is right now, as I have always maintained, but being relative heaven must also change and so is not a solution to misery. Nonetheless, heaven must be served, how do you take yours?  I would be glad to hook it up if I could.