Ah so what, Maharishi doesn't need any bad press, he has the MUM press corp. With his name on it!
----- Original Message -----
From: shukra69
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:41 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: My Dinner with Dr. Mahapatra

This wasn't written a year ago by this anonymous persons "friend" , it
was cobbled together from Trancenet material posted no later than Feb
14th, 1997. A site sponsored by Free Christian Software. Dr Mahapatra
had a webpage, you can see the google cache of which if you search.
(Dr. Gyanendra Mahapatra)