--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am I wrong on this.  I think shortly after I joined the group in
> March '03, a noisy exodus was made by Mr. Goff and a few others
> because the tenor of the posts had changed from one that focussed
on
> experiences to that of "fluff" and just flat out too many
postings.
> Thank goodness we've gotten past that.

*lol* That is not my recollection; I left once briefly when a member
wished I would die violently (together with another member or two
who said -- probably quite correctly -- that I made far too many
postings), then returned after a week or two, remained for some
months, and later took my leave (for this past year) when it started
to seem I was just repeating myself endlessly. I don't recall making
a particularly noisy exodus at that time, just a simple statement to
that effect.

I apologize if I have offended anybody with these past few postings;
I meant no disrespect, but just felt I was getting a little
monotonous and wanted a bit of pepper in my tea.

> lurk
>
> P.S.  I do enjoy your posts Rory.  Evidently you do too.  Enjoy!

Yes, I enjoy yours, too, Lurk! You're a good sport, and A-OK in my
book! Thanks. :-)