Yeah, I write as if I'm broken hearted but I'm actually just constantly blown away by the audacity and sheer callousness of the Maharishi at this point. It's like he's his own archnemesis. I just don't get it. I yell, but I'm absolutely positive that it's too late. Maharishi the diabetic is going to eat ice cream all week even if it kills him.
----- Original Message -----
From: Cliff
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:10 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: I taught my daughter to meditate- a short story

I thoroughly enjoyed your story.  The fact that lurkermore apparently has
a less-than-fulfilling relationship with his kids isn't your problem.  I have
kids as well and really enjoy hearing other parents tell their stories - pass-
ing your wisdom to your kids is a way of gaining quasi-immortality.

And wives with kids can be just as exploratory and interested in a wide
range of things as anyone else.  I know from direct experience.

Thanks again for your story - it touched quite a few things in me, although
I think I got over being broken-hearted a while ago.  TM has always been
wonderful, from my point of view.  The TMO and MMY ran off the tracks
some time back - just the way these things go...