Of course, upon the realization that ALL this "out there" is
really "in here," the distinction actually vanishes: as does Kali Yuga
itself, as soon as we ourselves stop projecting all our dramas "out
there." It's such a perfect mirror!

---And in the nature of the mirror, what is out there is actually a vision of the divine, stumbling around a bit before take off. If only I hadn't taken Bodhisattva vows I would get to take off with the rest of the rapturing sidhas. But the first shall be last and so on. After all since samsara is empty it already has become Buddha, and so it is good. No need to go elsewhere.