If you don't mind the Old Coke, I'm sure some formerly certified teacher could
help you.

As a useful alternative, you might consider martial arts training. Aikido is
particularly
good. Karate can also be OK, depending on the school and teacher. Teacher is
VERY
important in the martial arts.

Main benefits are focus, mind/body coordination, and discipline. If he wants to
sit later in
the game, he will be well prepared.

L B S