Is that today? Wow, blow me away. I put on my 1 and 11 mukhi beads today when I usually don't wear them very often.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: OK, here's the poop

Dear Brothers/Sisters,

The Solar Ingress into Sidereal Aries is a day of great rejoicing for the
philosophically oriented.

Happy Vishu and may the Absolute Self, whose symbol the Sun is, bless you
with Grace Divine ! Vishu is derived from Vishuvath Vrittha, which means the
Celestial Equator.

Web Astrologer G Kumar
http://www.eastrovedica.com