For that point, we should TP the White House and every institution of corrupted power. That's another million dollar FFlife Webdesign idea. www.tpnow.com   We would put Move On off the map.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 33rd TM birthday!

A corporate account to deliver toilet paper? I can't think of a better message, actually. It will certainly get them off to a good start, or at least a realistic one. If we can TP every peace palace in N America, just think how much faster enlightenment is sure to descend. TP is sure to set them free.

Rajette Sal, esteemed Rajanitor for all of North America