Um, I get the feeling your wit is not being properly appreciated, RJ. :) Let's just close this subject by saying, if you can't beat em, TP em. Instead of coming out and saying that the peace palace/corporate accounts idea is just the latest silly scam from an organization that has turned scamming into an art form (anybody remember the pundits?) we can just TP em into oblivion. That way, if enlightenment ever really does come, they'll be ready.

Sal