I'm for the Daily Inspiration to stay,  I don't always read the
message but always look at the lovely pictures. love them.

Would love if Bert add some inspirations to have FFL members go and
do some physical exercise and leave the f$cking comp behind.
like posters of yoga, tai ji,  ji cong etc.

got to go , hop hop hop .... :)