In a message dated 4/19/05 8:12:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, that's right. No evidence at all. The daughter
> says her father
> had sex with
> her up to five times a week. Her mother never
> suspected that anything
> was
> going on.

Ok the daughter says her father had sex with her as many as 5 times a week.  Over how long a period?And she says nothing till dad wrecks her car? Was the car "hush money" for sex, or was the daughter pissed at dad for wrecking it and maybe not being able to fix it or buy a new one? Or both? I'm suspicious of everybody involved in this based upon what I've heard in this thread.