--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

My dog had a problem too. It was in an accident after which it had
to have most of its nose amputated. This would have been a terrible
experience and afterwards it never seemed completely healthy.
Whenever I asked it how it was it always said it was feeling rough.
It didn't actually speak, because it's a dog. But you could tell
from its demeanour and the sort of sounds it was able to voice. Sort
of "Rufff rrrruff"

Since learning to meditate it has a healthy bark.The various
veterinary treatments have their place, but after this experience my
feeling is that if you really want to address the underlying
problems that are interfering with your dogs natural ability to
maintain a state of good health, then you really should teach it to
meditate.

It makes sense.