--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > universe as a
> > > basis, as a result of
> > >
> > > Well "the practices given by MMY" came from a
> > > book--maybe they could
> > > transcend the pleasure state. Bliss kittens make
> > > nice pets, but that's
> > > about it. Maybe a good read would ground them enough
> > > to snap out of it?
> > >
> > > The pleasure from samadhi is an obstacle to samadhi.
> >
> > They have to be eaten by That to transcend this
> > addiction to bliss. Bliss is stupid.
>
> Thats about the most stupid comment I've read. I suppose you never
> experienced it.

Hey Peter, was it off-world-beings that unloaded numerous insults on
you a couple of months ago? Anyway, this phrase; "the most stupid
comment I've read" is another beauty but it still falls behind the
one leveled at you by I think, OWB, the classic of classics: "You
are so stupid". That's got to be one of my favorites of all times.

Rick Carlstrom