Anyone who has the full teachings for flying would have taken vows that
would prevent them from such displays.

----Or they would save such a vulgar display for the right moment, and say, stopped missiles from dropping or something. Say sidhas raptured out of the world through levitation and then some missiles dropped and they could have just stopped them. Not doing so would have been really fucked. Moral choices still superceed some program or another for meditation. Such a means would really need to remain in the world and not apart from it. I hope I'm the only dope who equates the rapture with the aproximate 144,000 sidhas trained throughout the Movement.