--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> now we need Rorry to tell us that we all wanking each other, which
> is one Self wanking itSelf.

This reminds me -- I was watching all of you tonight emerging from the
core of the Self; in so emerging, every one of you contained the full
glory of the Creator, in infinite freedom and splendor like columns of
sunbright fire, each of us intimately connected and each free to
explore and discover and create whole universes of unknown riches. I
am so pleased with Us all; we sing together and separately in ways we
have perhaps only begun to suspect. No matter what other costumes we
may adopt or roles we may play out, on closer look, this is how you
are to me, and how I love you as i love myself, for we share one
Heart. Thank you all for Being.