--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "easyone200" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It's a hard call to make after just looking at the number of posts
you three have made as to
> which one is the most severely mentally ill. I'll still put my
money on that delusional little
> piss-ant rory. After this burst of attention from you two he will
probably post away about
> everything for a good long while.

I'd like to tell you a story, easyone.

There once was a boy named Jack whose Mother being in very dire
straits gave him their only cow to sell at market so they could have
some money to buy food. On the way to market, Jack met a mysterious
old man in a shining white robe with twinkling eyes and a long white
beard. "Here, Jack," said the old man. "Give me your cow and I will
give you a magic bean! With this bean, you will become rich and
powerful, wealthy beyond belief! Like that, like that." So Jack
traded the cow for the bean and went home whistling to his Mother.

When his Mother saw the bean, she flew into a tirade. "You MORON!
You little PISSANT! What have you DONE?" she cried. "I trusted you
with all our worldly wealth and you gave it away to the first con-
man you met!" And she took Jack's bean and threw it out the window.

Night had fallen, and Jack went to bed, hungry and tired and alone
and angry at the world and heartily ashamed of himself for being
such a complete and utter fool.

That's the end.

Or at least, that's the part you keep re-reading over and over.

Maybe you're still holding onto that magic bean, I don't know. But
if you can just drop it, throw it out the window, and surrender into
the Dark Night, by morning that bean will have sprouted to Heaven,
and you can climb it right up into the Heart -- the world of the
Giants, where untold wealth indeed lies in wait for you.

But you will never never see it if you are still holding onto the
bean and fighting off the Dark Night. If you don't drop it, the bean
won't have a chance to sprout, and you are stuck reading the same
page of the same boring old story, forever and ever.

Your choice.