Title: Template
April 22, 2005 - Life is Flow

Men had a terrible tendency to institutionalize life.  Fear of life, born from their own willful estrangement from it, made men build fortresses to hold what they had chosen to select from life.  Instead of striving to make permanent the passing forms and shapes of meaning, it would be more creative if they entrusted themselves to the natural processes of change and so refused to become ensnared in surface patterns.

Laurens van der Post
The Seed and the Sower

So far, we've used the ability to be consciously aware of the Oneness of All, only to grab hold and defend bits and pieces of it.  It's safe to say that we have a ways to go in the area of conscious awareness.

Carson's Commentary

Was this message forwarded to you?
The Daily Inspiration e-mail is free.
To Subscribe - Click Here

Greetings Christina and Bert,

I really appreciate the daily inspirations that you send me...they open my mind and heart to the realities of life.

Thank you very much!

Elaine Ocampo

Manila, Philippines

Please feel free to forward The Daily Inspiration to a friend - and...
don't forget to check out our new web site
http://www.your-inner-peace.com

Bert & Christina Carson
FuturePoint Communication
6868 Moores Mill Road
Huntsville, Alabama  35811  USA
1-256-682-6511
e-mail: Bert [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Christina [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from The Daily Inspiration Mailing List - click here