--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "peterklutz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Maybe they've peeked at FFL and started to have second thoughts..?
>
> :-)

It's not in the best commercial interests of the Kaplans to look like
they are embroiled in some culty dispute -- they are, after all,
trying to develop the real estate they own there, and people are not
going to want to buy homes in "Jonestown-adjacent," so it's unlikely
they are feeling warm and fuzzy about the TMO, but are merely trying
to protect their financial interests, and probably they got the TMO
to kick in a lot more money to stay put in Boone for the time being.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Brigante"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > The TMO and the Kaplans have evidently worked out some kind of a
> > deal, cuz MUM students are spending time there, and no word of
any
> > further court action regarding the eviction of Purusha/MD:
> >
> > http://mum.edu/TheReview
> >
> > 4. Students Enjoy Rotating U. Course in North Carolina
> >
> > A dozen students spent six weeks in February and early March in
an
> > idyllic
> > mountain retreat in North Carolina taking a Rotating University
> > course
> > that
> > involved participating in the Mother Divine(SM) program at The
> > Maharishi
> > Spiritual Center of America.
> >
> > The students enjoyed extended practice of the Transcendental
> > MeditationŽ and
> > TM-SidhiŽ programs. They also studied Maharishi Vedic Science and
> > assisted
> > with activities of the in-residence Mother Divine group.
> >
> > "Our experience in North Carolina was one of the deepest and most
> > inspiring
> > times of my life, and it has given me a strong basis for my
future,"
> > said
> > student Mira Waller.
> >
> > Student Heather Hartnett agreed that the course would have
lasting
> > impact:
> > "Mother Divine allowed us to experience a small glimpse of the
glory
> > that
> > Maharishi desires for the world," she said. "The overwhelming
feeling
> > of
> > silence found in such an ideal atmosphere and routine will stay
with
> > me
> > my
> > whole life."
> >
> > Another Rotating University course for women will be offered in
Block