I think "Diamond Joe" has a good take on it, skip the polish. N.

Actually I have no take on it. Actually, I prayed to Mahalakshmi one year when I was particularly miserable. The story is at Shakti Sadhana. I did two rounds of 125,000 on Shrii, and interestingly enough was led to a new yellow house with perfect Maharishian Vastu with an East and North entrance, and so on. I have felt yes blessed since then. I grew Tulsi in the Southeast. I now have neem, amalaki, rudraksha, and pipal trees. I planted twelve trees or more on my small 1300 sq feet plot. (I encroached bigtime on the city). I was worshipping Kamala when I was led to Guru Padmasambhava. Lotus Goddess led me to Lotus Born. I take all this shit pretty seriously actually. Actually. I don't knock anything.  I'm sure we all met someone who wouldn't put out because they got raped back in Atlantis.  It's all connected. Maharishi. Bush. Iran. Israel. Korea. Total Annihilation. Big Yagyas. Sex. Genes spreadin forth. Praying for peace, and quiet and time to enjoy it. -Ratnavajra