--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > huh?
> >
> > > Benjamin Creme would never do such a thing.
> >

> > If you read what i wrote, and not whats in your filters, i said that
> > you could do such.  You appear to admire him greatly. Do you think he
> > is worthy of a Nobel Prize? If so, I am simply stating that you could
> > get him nominated without much trouble. The larger point is that
> > obtaining nominations is not difficult.
>
> I'm afraid you are having problems with greathood. Maharishi does not
> need the Nobel Peace Price, nor does Benjamin Creme.

Alright. Though its sort of a a truism. Saints don't need anything --
not that I necessarily hold these as saints, but you apparently do.

Just curious though, why did you bring up your point that MMY was
nominated. It would seem you would be liable for the same comment
after talking about MMY's nominations:  :I'm afraid you are having
problems with greathood. Maharishi does not need the Nobel Peace Prize"