--- off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "George
> DeForest"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > .
> >
> > > wayback71  wrote:
> > >
> > > This is way more bizarre than I expected,
> > > and has a nasty feel to it all.  Amazing
> > > what people will do for an experience,
> > > to belong, to keep their belief system intact,
> > > out of devotion, I guess...
> >
> > somebody on this list speculated that
> > most of the govs who recertified only
> > went to have one last "face time" with M.
> >
> > but, since M wants to be take seriously
> > (ha, ha) he apparently gave them a
> > slap in the face, instead?
> >
> > --
>

> I was on a course one time where M video-conferenced
> every day. One
> day he fried the CP's with scathing criticism. I had
> slept in that
> day and missed the whole thing. The rest of the
> videoconferences
> with M were great. I felt pretty good karma to sleep
> in like that.
> Got more rest than many of the other CP's too as a
> result !

MMY yelled at me and some others through a telegram
after receiving the AofE techniques in '75. He was mad
at us for something that he had failed to make clear
to us. He told us that our Aof E techniques and course
never existed. A really over-blown reaction in my
opinion. I remember at the time thinking, oh please
give me a break!
-Peter